Create your free account now! Sign up

Sadoun Satellite Sales

I bought a Sathawk 3000 in December from Sadoun and during an install in April the fitting that the cable screws onto broke off while screwing it in. I contacted Sadoun and sent the meter back to the company to be fixed...after all it had a one year warranty. I recieved my meter back again today with a letter and still broken. The letter read as follows; "Our technicians looked at your Sathawk and determined that there is no way to fix the item. There is a one year warranty on it but the warranty does not cover destruction from everyday use. I apologize but there is not anything that we can do. The Sathawk has gone down in price since you bought it and is now $419.00 with free shipping. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call."
When I called I was told that even though they manufacture this meter their techs could not fix it, but if I took it to an electronics shop they might be able to fix it. I just thought I would pass this on to anyone looking at this company...BUYER BEWARE.
This is CABL.com posting #146466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMgw
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Sadoun Satellite Sales erikstewart 5/21/2005 12:39:00 AM
Re: Sadoun Satellite Sales cablemn86 5/19/2005 3:09:00 PM
Re: Sadoun Satellite Sales SCcabledude 5/18/2005 11:10:00 PM