Create your free account now! Sign up

6:30 a.m. and I'm still DRINKING!!!!

Yup, it's daylight outside and I still have a beer in my hand. BUT HEY, I'm not working tommorow (Ok, so this morning). So as bored as I am with school being done and not working yet, what do I do while I'm drunk, but modify my spreadsheet for others to use. So I posted a link for an excel spreadsheet for anyone that wants it. The last sheet in the workbook is where you can customize up to 30 descriptions and prices. If you just F*** with that sheet, the rest will update automatically.
I did put some protection on the sheets to try to prevent any mistypes. If you want to undo that goto Tool-protection-unprotect sheet (you need to do that 4 each sheet).

If ya happen to find this useful....Cool. As a poor cable guy and college student I'll throw in "If ya want to toss me a couple of bucks to buy a case of beer, even better".

The spreadsheet is at:
http://s113971795.onlinehome.us/STAMPSv2/
If you find it useful and want it customized (and want to toss me a couple of bucks for beer) then send me a email/message through cabl bar.

Don't bother with the Hooter Harry Link, because I took it down. The rest of the stuff there is for a class. F*** with it if ya want, the class is over.

Zippy

p.s. I think everthing is automatted, but then again I'm still drinking.
This is CABL.com posting #146131. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMa7
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 6:30 a.m. and I'm still DRINKING!!!! zippymoe 5/24/2005 9:37:00 PM