Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Utilicom a.k.a ADT..Tony Tate!

That kind of stuff seems to happen quite a bit in this Industry. I just paid an accountant to settle with the IRS for 1999, the company I worked for then did the same, took my taxes out and kept them, and I was the one who has suffered, it took all these years for me to straighten it out. BTW.....I was a single Mom then with two in diapers and a kidergartner. When the crook ran off with all the money I made for him, he even left his own family, who were then evicted. I cant understand why we all dont just do things right in the first place, it's so much easier, and you dont have to keep looking over your shoulder. It's strange too because sometimes you just cant tell who is good and who is bad. most the time I genuinely like and care for the same people that steal from us all.....Its sooo hard, especially for those of us who love what we do...on the flip side, I have also made some of the best friends I ever had or will have in my life working in the Industry. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.....my head hangs low sometimes, I have been fooled by the best of them. But I keep at it, because I love so many people that I have worked with, plus I think I have some very good Karma coming soon......hopefully I will share the wealth with others who are deserving of it.(beerchug)(party)
This is CABL.com posting #145931. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mL7T
Posted in reply to: Re: Utilicom a.k.a ADT..Tony Tate! by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message