Create your free account now! Sign up

Would you as a father

Would you as a father allow your child to go to war to defend his country and if you did and he was killed
Are you to Blame.

God has given us Free Choice if he intervened then it is no longer free,
Our purpose is to conform our will to his will through our Love for him, Forced obedience is not Love.
God wants your pure freely given Love to him and of Him.

Our whole purpose here on earth is to come to God and be saved spiritually for eternal life with him.
Every thing else equals nothing. I as a human have a hard time with all the suffering here and abroad as well there are many things I can not comprehend but that does not mean I reject it as truth rather I trust in God. Job in the Old Testament pissed God off with thoughts in this manner and he said my ways are higher then your ways, or in other words I may not have the ability to understand but since God is righteous then I must trust in his values.

I agree with you that Religion was created by man, Men who wanted to deceive and control others for what ever purpose or end.
That does not nullify Gods purpose or end, just those foolish enough to believe man instead if God.

Satan does not masquerade around this earth with horns but as a messenger of Light a wolf wearing sheep’s clothing, deceiving lazy ignorant people who would rather listen to some one tell them what they should know through self study.

We are warned many time in scripture to be ware of False Doctrine and taught how to spot it, The written word is the final authority Christ said so many times, Do you know what was written ?? if not then you are ignorant.
Ignorant means lack of Knowledge period it does not mean stupid or dumb, However what is stupid or dumb is to reject that which is offered as truth with out the information to do so.
This is CABL.com posting #145426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLZK
Posted in reply to: Re: Two major problems with your Statement by cabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Would you as a father johngault 4/28/2005 3:57:00 AM