Create your free account now! Sign up

opinionated.?????

unduly adhering to one's own opinion or to preconceived notions,,

Sorry it is not my Opinion I am unduly adhering to it is the Written Word of God.
I have not tried to impose anything on any one I am rebuking False Doctrine as I am obligated to being a disciple of Christ.

You fail to understand much, you see we are asked by God to love him more then anything or anyone else.
He use everyday human values in his parables to help you understand his desires so I will barrow his technique and relate it to you this way.

Have you ever fallen in true Love with a woman if you have then you surely wanted to spend an enormous amount of time with her getting to know her every thought and desire,
Have you ever felt that way about GOD ?

The only real way to get close to God is through his written word, How much time have you spent studying it.

DO I think we are alone in the Universe? First let me say what does it matter what value would it be either way I can infer from your statement that means you are either lost in your attempt to respond and Are trying to inject a side argument or you have no real capacity to defend your values.

Do not get me wrong if you want to trust in a Toasted cheese sandwich for your salvation you are free to do so.

Steve

This is CABL.com posting #145425. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLZJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Two major problems with your Statement by theloner1950
There are 0 replies to this message