Create your free account now! Sign up

Yes U are Brainwashed

Yes you are Brainwashed, Sorry the truth hurts sometimes.
Hebrew is not the only Languages used, Greek and Chaldee are also
The Only Omissions I can uncover come from Catholic Bibles and or their offsring,
Leaving out keys verses in regards to Baptism in Acts or most of the book of Hebrews
As it completely destroys much of there central tenants in regards to the Priesthood- Jesus-
Communion.
Your whole theory falls on its head the people who preached this truth were condemned
Hunted down and killed and they knew they would be however there Love for God and his Truth
Were all they needed to commit to the task.
Knowing one would be killed and treated as an outcast really how can you presume that could suit there
Needs.
You say some of the Most openly Ignorant things I have heard.

The Bible clearly tells us that it is not a matter of private interpretation,
You are apparently very Confused which means you have been listening to other then God for :

1 Co 14:33 “ for God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all the Churches of the Saints.”

What happens when we try to do it our own way
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that seems right to man but its end is the way of death.
Matthew 15:9
And in vain do they worship me, teaching doctrines and commandments of men
2 Timothy 3
16:All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

After all Jesus said in John 12:48

“Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken will be their judge on the last day!”

How could you be judged if you were not able to know the words spoken by
Christ?

Now if you wanted to say I reject God and the Bible I reject Gods Authority and Promises offered to me,
Well you could not have said any better.

And on that Note I wish you no harm as you have and will bring it on to yourself I do feel for you and pray
that if you have a true love for God you will study his word and grow closer to him in Spirit .
This is CABL.com posting #145424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLZI
Posted in reply to: Re: Two major problems with your Statement by theloner1950
There are 0 replies to this message