Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Two major problems with your Statement

I honestly don't think the KJV was written to suit their own needs.
I don't think when Martin Luther translated New Testament into German he did to suit his own needs. The same with Wycliffe, Tyndale, etc.

These are individuals who were persecuted and killed for what they did--by others who knew that by translating to a language commoners would understand, the commoners would realize that the Catholic Church and Nobles of that day were twisting the Word to suit their own needs and supress the commoners.

Oh and how about his one
the Bible was translated to suit peoples' needs
Excuse me but tell me what person in this world suits their needs by reading a book that says they are going to burn in hell someday
that hell is like an everlasting worm
and then hell will be cast into a lake of fire to nothingness
what person does that suit their needs? huh?
think about?

since you are a guy, what about this one

what what guy on Earth is told that it is wrong to look at a woman lustfully? honestly, it is in a mans flesh to enjoy looking a nude women. how does that suit guys being told that they should not even look at a women in that manner or even think about it

I recommend you think about what you are posting before you go blowing your mouth off on something you have never given any thought

you have no logical basis for anything you have posted so far
and once we point that out with one of your post, you go and start another about some other problem you have with RELIGION

this isn't about religion---it is about Christ. The One who died for the world's sin so that any can become His Brother and a son to the Father and reign with Him in Heaven some day

including you
This is CABL.com posting #145366. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLYM
Posted in reply to: Re: Two major problems with your Statement by theloner1950
There are 0 replies to this message