Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Benefits

The corporate benefits rolled out to the Divisions, Regions, and systems are pretty good to say the least. It's when you peel back that onion to find out which of the vast regions you end up in that can make or break you. It boils down to the Leadership! How the senior system / regional / divisional leaders set the goals and objectives and by what manner you're able to exceed them.

The fact of life with these M & A's (Mergers and Acquisitions) is that once PAC Man gobbles up your system and replaces your headend, its footprint gets larger and the resource modeling goes into effect. That is, duplicate job eliminations, headend/system maintenance, and the parent company's number one objective: The pay-back. The best way for them to do so is to reduce/eliminate as much expensed items as they can and increase their revenue streams by virtue of: new product launches, rate hikes, and paring down the compensation base.

I'm rambling and remember It's just my opinion, I could be wrong...DM
(ladysman)
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #145217. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLWn
Posted in reply to: Comcast Benefits by jacksontech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Comcast Benefits www0895 4/25/2005 7:29:00 AM