Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO...MR.Help...I was in you're shoes for a long time and I gave up cable tv for Sat installs. I work half as much for twice the pay. No more 30ft poles and hanging in the middle of mid spanes. I was scared at first but with in weeks I told myself NEVER again will I go to cable tv..The only hard part is learning to get A line of sight...After you master that it's down hill. I work for Dish now and I love it..It took awhile to get a company that pays on time and what I'm worth (12yrs EXP). One clue to finding a good contracting company is no long dis..company. Have a face to face relationship..Take it from me,it happened to me the hard way..Get out of CABLE and get with SAT TV it is the way to go for money. I do 2 installs a day and make $200 to $300 a day 6 day's a week that is a slow week, 4 installs is the average..LOOK into it you'll see the light and thank me and others someday..P.S. the only thing different of the 2 is the dish,.The lines, grounding ,wall fish ,wraps ECT are the same as cable.. One other thing ALL lines are home runs no splitters..hope to see ya in the SAT TV world soon..(cool)(ninja)
This is CABL.com posting #145151. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLVj
Posted in reply to: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kingsplize
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! telecomm 4/23/2005 5:48:00 PM