Create your free account now! Sign up

Few Core Truths of Biblical Facts.

Here are a Few Core Truths of Biblical Facts.

Private interpretation is wrong.
All Men are liars, Our Hearts deceive us, Not one man is or was just, all need the forgiveness of Sin.
God is Love But he is also Wrath. There is only one truth and those are the words God has written.
It is easy to learn understand and walk in.
Once we know that truth we are to, Stand ready to prove, Rebuke, Correct any and all those who preach a false truth.

Faith Means to believe 100% in the testament of Christ, You will have one who judges you after death and those are the words spoken by Christ.

Know one needs a preacher, Priest, to learn or be taught, the Earthly Priesthood ended over 2000 years ago
We can now speak to God through Christ.

Denominations are a creation of man Not God, and most of them are full of Falsehoods and some will lead you to eternal death, Your intentions are not what is to be Judged, What you know or think you know will
Lead you to believe the Truth or a lie.

For those of you who have a true interest in learning the truth as spoken by God through the written word
I have written a Biblical out line For the following: Truth, Authority, Law of Moses, Salvation, Parables, Fall from Grace,False Gospels and Ignoring Sins of others.

This is about 90% scripture 10% me as I just laid out the verses in a easy to follow format. About 100 pages long.

Send me a Private message with your email address and I will send you a word doc copy

Steve

This is CABL.com posting #145061. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLTR
Posted in reply to: Throngs by NescoSaleRental
There are 0 replies to this message