Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wayne Fieckert, Where in the World is Wayne

WOW! This is amazing. You made a statement on the bar, but of course you left out a lot of information. If you hire someone to do a job auditing cell towers and send them out to get trained by another company's employee and then when we turn in work that wasnt up to standard that isnt our fault. You hire a field service manager who didn't get up till 900 am and another team that got up at 1100 what do you expect. When we inquired about this project you left out alot of information. We drove over 3000 miles in the three weeks we worked for you. 3000 miles and now you want to attack our work ethics. Amazing how after four weeks of trying to get in contact with you you finally answer. And then you answer on the bar. And you make allegations that we gave you wrong information. We drove to everyone of those sites. If we were so bad why did Alpine take away all the other sites from Procom. You didnt properly train on Cellular surveying. Don't blame us for your field manager being lazy. You didn't even tell me I was FIRED. What kinda person can't tell a man to his face or over the phone he was messing up and let him go. I called you numerous times and ask what is up. Now you tell me who is wrong. I have nothing good to say about you. You talked a good talk but I couldn't recommend you to anyone I know. Maybe you treat your boring Team better but you didn't do right by me at all.
This is CABL.com posting #144953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLR7
Posted in reply to: Re: Wayne Fieckert, Where in the World is Wayne by wfeickert
There are 0 replies to this message