Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CABLE SPY.....Can You Help?

Based on the Name Variations Given by you/ age parameter/US regional area – I Have Found only One Lead --- ALTHOUGH this may NOT BE The person of your Interest…
ITS POSSIBLE she lives with someone or has married thereby complicating this search as you probably know – and would limit my Search without more specific personal info and a lot more research I am NOT in the business of Searching for people or anything for that Matter. I Don’t do this for a living and have a real Job like everyone Else, But My Mail Service would suggest otherwise, as every day Lots of people/companies are wanting Information. I’M SORRY
But this is all I have found without spending lots of Time.
Try an Internet Information Broker for current Info (People Finder)
Remember This MAY NOT Be the person of your Interest.

Randee Addins 206-772-9084
12014 87th Ave S
Seattle, WA 981784514

This Individual apparently rents this single family one story home
That encompasses 670 square feet/ one bed room/ one bath room with a 10 x14 ft open outdoor porch, home built around 1978 located On the west side of Renton Municipal Airport with a Seattle Area Address.

IN March/2000 This excerpt was included in their members newsletter:
Renton WA
Open to parents who live in Renton, South King County, North Kent. Meets the last Saturday of the month from 2 to 4 pm. Call “ Randee, “ At 206-772-9084, for location and directions.
Which was published BY: the "WROC"
WELFARE RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE
WROC is a grassroots organization that brings low income parents together to challenge and improve welfare and family policy. Our mission is to effect economic and social justice by educating and empowering low income people, especially those who receive public assistance, to effect positive change in their communities and in their lives.
She has been a member & contributor to this organization from its inception around Nov of 1999. Therefore it would be logical to assume this person has probably lived in this area since then.

Note – recently this same phone number has been used in the Art World in and Around the Seattle Area, as the following listing on an Art Gallery Directory indicates:
“ARTIST MEMBERSHIP”
Rajnii Eddins 206/772-9084 or (-REDACTED-) updated 8/30/04

This would indicate (if No errors) that the above person was related to this PHONE number in 8/2004 but may not be the same ADDRESS as above (NEW / OLD Phone # Possibilities) or someone living and/or using her phone #
Other Possibility – She has moved or disconnected this or any other Land Line Phone Number ie.. Not Current 2005 Info – Old Info or she now possibly Just uses a cell # or had her phone recently changed - possibly because Of a recent move. Or the Phone is NOW listed as or billed in another Individual or Name.

THIS INFO – FOR WHATS ITS WORTH ANYWAY ….GOOD LUCK !
I Prefer to Not get involved in personal Issues or situations
I Have my own Problems !
This is CABL.com posting #144828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLP6
Posted in reply to: CABLE SPY.....Can You Help? by No Spin Zone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: CABLE SPY.....Can You Help? Fiber Guy 4/16/2005 8:02:00 PM
Re: CABLE SPY.....Can You Help? Splicer Life 4me 4/16/2005 1:03:00 AM