Create your free account now! Sign up

Always happy to give: Happy to recieve???

Last month, a group of kids showed up at my house asking for donations towards their Senior trip. I donated $20. Later that day i bought a $100 winning lotto ticket.

Last week , The girl scouts showed up with the cookie order sheet. I bought 12 boxes of mints and c/chip cookies. Later that day I recieved a m/o from a friend for $250.00. He told me that is was half of retainage money held on us over 5 years ago.

Yesterday, A locater ask me for a shovel. I reached up into the Telsta and gave him our sharp/shooter. Later that day my boss let me go home early with pay.

This morning, I slept in because I got too drunk yesterday. When I finally showed up about 10 am I found out that my co/worker was in jail and needed $1000.00 for bail. The boss told me that he was arrested for assult and battery. Then he explained that my co/worker freaked out when he saw some idiot trying to put a shovel on a his line truck.

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #144774. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLPe
There are 0 replies to this message