Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: advanced technologies losing dtv contracts?

I Work for Advanced technologies here in Tampa and i can tell you it isn't any better here so i hope they are on there way out.
Same situation here sept they make you take a comp. vehical and charge you $80.00 a paycheck to use it i have a 97 chevy 2500 looks brand new and told them i didnt need one and was forced to take it anyway.
and is 40,12.50 here sept when the internal audit comes in and they blame orical crashing for missing 4 weeks of pay for bout 50 techs as well as halt all payments on there bills so you have no poles, or cement , for your installs because they said they need to show a profit for the stock holders.
someone needs to take these guys out of the picture because this IS NOT the way to do bussiness, or treat hard working veteran installers. needless to say i am seeking alternate employment as well.

P.S
That's only the start has become soooooooo bad down here the employees have started to form a union (Nabet) and i personally know of two people who have started litigations to try and get some of there stolen pay. so word to all you see Mastec ,,,, RUN!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #144769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLO9
Posted in reply to: Re: advanced technologies losing dtv contracts? by vsatdude
There are 0 replies to this message