Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If I was Admid for one month

You are right, We need open talk here, I feel that the ave. person that hits this website though is looking or seeking for work in this industry. Years ago it was made ava through open discussion. But now if you dare talk about work or oppertunities in the industry you are in violation of the rule. Personally Ive scored two good jobs through the bar and I dont forget it, But since this change Ive seen job listings go to ****. I understand the BAR must make $$$ to provide us service. I notice you got a big "P"; I got a big "P". But over 90 percent of listings are not registered. I wonder why?? More likely because there isnt no benifit in being a Reg. member. I m not outcasting noone. I am saying that there should be a mandatory due for everyone and that newcombers be given a 30 day grace period with the benifits to make the BAR work for them. As far as the people that visit this BAR reguarly: $25 is not a high price to pay( 07.cents a day)

Maybe then the Bar wouldnt regulate us so much and we could just go back to the old days where we wasnt so regulated by our
postings.

In close I mean no harm to anyone, but the current situation does not work. A tradesman can no longer come to the BAR and freely search for work and less work is being advertised.

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #144707. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLN9
Posted in reply to: Re: If I was Admid for one month by FiberSlasher
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: If I was Admid for one month cableho 5/19/2005 12:22:00 AM