Create your free account now! Sign up

Shameful Sad you are

Have you tired to help those individuals who took their private Investment capital (money to) retain the same rights and freedom to direct as they see fit the investment?
No you have injured him in is him right to control; and direct his business functions forcing him against his will to live up to your dictates I guess that makes you a Dictator.

I would be surprised if less then the super majority of those who get to benefit from the largess of others through a unfair process Would and should enjoy it, it is to their advantage, Doesn’t make it Fair or right.

We all seem to be preaching the word Fair, exam that, it seems the only reason you could define that as fair is because you personally benefit from it. On the other hand if it was done to you I suggest you would feel differently. When the Company owner complains that his rights are violated his freedom is hindered and set back, Who could argue against that claim no one. Therefore if it is not arguable, then to usurp his authority is unfair -Morally wrong -and no longer form of Government that is Fair and equal to all.

We have to give equal rights 100% not just part of the time.

You keep acting like once someone is in the Union they have tenured life time employment reflective your statements in People cant just quit its to hard to find anther job. Ignore reality
I proved that jobs currently are a dime a dozen Billions and billions of dollars are being invested in a new Fiber system and experienced employees are in Great demand, any employer who miss treats there people ultimately are harming there own self economic interests Yes there are a few stupid employers who will and they will feel the repercussion of such and it will cost him money, His own money, see that’s what he loses and that’s why he has every reason not to.

I do get the picture I see it all to clearly you are dishonest with yourself and fail to look at the whole picture
Blindly justifying your evils by your personal gain Shamefully Sad.
This is CABL.com posting #144671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLNz
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by Boardengineer
There are 0 replies to this message