Create your free account now! Sign up

A whole lot ignorance

I am writing today in the hope to clear the air and my mind as well. I have in the past worked for several companies who are less than reputable and honest in the way they conduct business. Two of them promised me the world then when they got me on board they promptly wanted to cut my pay considerably. Stating that I did not have the required skills or that my skills were lacking. Bogus claims by indidviduals who themselves barely knew what it was to work in the telecom industry, heck one of my project managers came from the construction (house building) field. This guy was great but did not have a clue about the field he was working in, horrible but so true. Weeks went by the job was getting more and more messed up by the day. When it came time for answers to who messed up he blamed me and another guy and we got the old heave ho(fired). Also never mind the fact that this mess of a Project Manager to this day has tarnished my name with the owners. All I hope is that individuals like you and when you read this you will know who you are live with yourself. Someday all the b.s... you throw out will catch up with you and who knows maybe it has, maybe you are sittin on they old unemployment line like me. Weeks you messed up for instance like torching on shrink rap with a blow torch burning the exterior so severally then changing the paperwork to make it look like it was me who did it, yeah I found out you did it, 17 months after the fact. I am sure that I will never run acrossed you again in the industry but you , you miserable excuse for a person you ruined my reputation. As a quality reliable worker. The moral of all my ranting and raving is this companies hire these so called Project Managers and let them run amuck for weeks and months, then when someone has to pay unfortunatily it ends up mostly being the poor fool like me.

And no unlike alot of folks I will not mention no names,(nono) this excuse for a professional knows who he is.
This is CABL.com posting #144664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLNs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A whole lot ignorance lostlineman2 4/13/2005 2:34:00 AM