Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Problems in the past

Again I agree with both post to this message. I was a stable company at the time and did good by those who worked for me it wasnt untill the end of the contract when the prime pulled out not giving any notice and enforcing a noncompete clause. I was lied to and not paid for much of the work that was done because the manager at the time was saving himself and several of the contractors were left out to hang. i provided rooms for the contractors when there was no work and only took out the cost of the rooms like on three people once out of several months because the work was hit and mis then we were promised to be the main contractor for the company along with two other samll companies both of which did great work. those taht were involved know this to be true. look at the financials 32 people working billing around 1500+ a week=48000 X .25(company)=12000(company)36000 pay out to contractors, 12000 X .33(taxes)=3960(taxes), 2250 salary (office staff and supervisors),
3440 (hotel bills and apartment rentals), 500 (insurance and company vehicles), 500 (workers comp and gen liab insurance) grand total of around 5000 week company profit if we billed that much each week fact is we averaged about 15000 to 22000 a week then if no work was out there or it was slow I still paid normal operating bills and lets not mention back charges that i never charged to the contractors because i thought the back charges were bogus I ate the loss b4 people judge the Someone look at the total picture and examine the entire picture dont just focus on the parts you believe to be important. I already admit that good contractors were hurt by this and I take my blame in it. I just ask people to remember there are those out there that did much worse than I and had no intention on ever doing right. I can not financilly do good by the good contractors that worked for me due to the loss of my business and personal financial stability. however I can say that I hope that they will prosper and that one day they will see I honestly never intended to defraud them or not pay them for work they deserved. Remember the largest companies started out small and some grew and some failed some of them are the reasons that companies like mine went under along with my bad decision to trust them but in this industry it is bound to happen even to the best.
This is CABL.com posting #144411. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLJn
Posted in reply to: Problems in the past by INDIANAKBLGUY71
There are 0 replies to this message