Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
364
SATELLITE
43
TELCO/DSL
67
OTHER INSTALL
24
DROP BURY
137
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
55
UG CONSTRUCT
166
MDU CONSTRUCT
11
COAX SPLICING
30
FIBER SPLICING
47
LINE/MAINT TECH
11
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
9
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
11
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
61
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
11
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
3
SEEKING WORK
20
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: Pearson Installs ripoff
Options
Send PM to Chopps
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#144264
Chopps
Senior Member
Member #:
13704
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
754
Name:
John G.Chop
Name:
John G. Chop
Company:
J & S Communications
Occupation:
CEO of my Butt
Location:
NE Ohio...
4/4/2005 6:12:00 PM
I agree HARD I started contracting a few years ago because I make a little more BUT I have to wait for my money...... But it's still worth it to me..
This is CABL.com posting
#144264
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mLG0
Posted in reply to:
Re: Pearson Installs ripoff
by
hardworker33
There are
0
replies to this message
×