Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cival rights voilations

I agree with all that has been said. when you work for a contractor, MSO etc-they need to exactly where thier comfort zone lies, just as you would not to tarnish your company and its longevity. While I disagree with the scrutinization of ones credit score for marking one as being labled good or bad, if that is the case.

My company, AST ahs been in business for many years. We definately know how to weed out the bad sheep from the flock. If Installs inc wants to spend money on thier assurance that my people are trustworthy and solid, whats the harm?

You might be taking this a little too personal, and I can understand what you believe what rights one should hold when it comes to governing its environment. Ethics theaches us that we do good from the moment we are raised-as ethics in itself is a learned behaviour. I can understand if you feel that your personell are outstanding, but take it like a flu shot. You have to get it done. I also agree that it sucks too-one person wrote in and said something about price dropping and another about (me thinks he was being sarcastic) about implants under your skin. Whatever.
I believe that the openning line of the statement probably frightened you as is punctuation was a little harsh compared to the alternatives of not receiving any more work. We have been asked to do this and will, no choice there bub. I -or rather-"WE" all know one gets what he pays for-and the fact that prices dropping forces one to hire a person of lesser capabilities-ergo the more chances to hire crooks. For example a couple of years ago I hired a man named Jeff Jones. I later did a background check on him (this part should be useful for all of you business owners) by a service called public data.com which is pretty cheap and efficient-Jeff had prior convictions of burglary. But what I did see of his performance was spectacular-he even received a christmas card sent to MY office from a Best buy customer thanking him for his work and efforts to help the customer out. I would hate at that time for someone to tell me that I could not use his work-he was a home theater "Guru"-receiving tips and making actual friends of my clientele, ergo making more brownie points for me='s more work for me. (Most of us are still in this game for the money-or better said-the lack therof) But a "whole" only consists of its parts.

Staashen, I think that you have put a good train of thought on the table, though it could have been easier adressed towards a string of thought asking "what if" instead of "AAAARGH!"

A little thought provoking-what is to become of us? We are good people, some of us have done bad things, and many of us have poor credit and I will attest to being the guy of poor credit because of bills VS. economy.

Installs is good company. I think of the bad ones that I have worked for and I agree on what is said about CC going to hell in a hand basket.

stay in with a cooler head and ASK if credit score leads to credibility-I think we all should-
I have credit enough to buy a home but not enough to get a cell phone-(go figure) and I hope that that does not make me a non eligable installer/business owner/person.

Good luck Staashen,

JG
This is CABL.com posting #144075. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLDX
Posted in reply to: Re: Cival rights voilations by rdrner
There are 0 replies to this message