Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cival rights voilations

well said joe, these companies are starting to screen their installers for the best interest of the subscriber, I for one would feel better knowing that the person who installed my system and was in my home, saw my kids,wife,valuables,etc, didnt have a history like burgalary, drugs, or worse. since at the end of it all we do work for the customer this is good, we certainly dont want one contractor to mess it up for all of us when one of their guys abuses their job and commits a crime to one of our customers. if it was serious enough and got publicized just think of the results, All in-house techs?, all hourly guys for one or few intall companies?, who knows. with the customer feeling safer only makes our job easier and more lucrative as there will be fewer excriminals or vagrants workin along side of us, most of the time that my tools or equipment dissapeared, it was a fellow tech. i bet most of you have been hired right over the phone, i was, if it was that easy for us, just think about how replacable we all are without some sort of screening, just my 3 cents worth,,,(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #144072. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLDU
Posted in reply to: Re: Cival rights voilations by joeatstellar
There are 0 replies to this message