Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gas//$2.09 Diesal// $2.14

WOW/// I m in Okla. I knew fuel was cheaper here. But I had no idea the spread margin was that much. Something gotta give bro because companies cant do it at todays prices. And another day goes by. The current price today for Leedey, Okla. is still the same. If my company sees $2.70 I think Ill be in the unemployment line because I seriously think they will close the door until it changes. And the owner of my company is a very smart accountant. Usually when he states a prediction it is usually followed by others. Well let all just have a (beerchug) and see what happens next. I guess I could always pull my telsta with a couple of mules. Maybe I find me girraffe like the one I saw on a recent commercial.

P.S.--- 20 min later// just got off the phone with spr. of job in Elk City, Okla.//// They just hit a 36fiber(toll line). Anyone know where the nearest unemployment office is nearby me???? Its going to be one hell of week. Just anoyher day in telecommunications I guess. I need a (beerchug)

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #143558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLvC
Posted in reply to: Re: Gas//$2.09 Diesal// $2.14 by olyteddy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Gas//$2.09 Diesal// $2.14 danimal 3/17/2005 3:12:00 PM
Re: Gas//$2.09 Diesal// $2.14 DZW! 3/16/2005 9:32:00 PM