Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks To All

To all you hard workin pro's, the industry is just changin, and we have to change and advance with it, y'all are soundin like my grandpa reminicing about the good ol days, we cant get those back, because as these companies grow more efficient they will require less skilled help, hence, lower pay, let these entry level techs start at that, and lets start advancing our education along with the technology, I've been a cabledawg for 10yrs now and have progressed through digital,,telephony, networking, and anybody that installed modems when they first launched can tell ya we all became computer techs (had to be in TWC systems) began rebuilding subs systems just so we could get paid for the install. now the satellite biz is headed down the same path, we just have to pay attention and change with it. I'm confident the communications industry is a much better bet than any industry out there, so keep the faith everyone, we will still be able to do the work we love to do, just not quite the same way.(read)(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #143483. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLup
Posted in reply to: Thanks To All by jcabledude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Thanks To All woodhook 3/15/2005 4:48:00 PM