Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: no pay, Need info on whereabouts

I'm sure this story is familiar to many hard working pro's on here, but here goes, A little over a year ago i sub'd from a contractor for New Age Cable by the name of Brett Bochnak, first starting in Milwaukee for TWC, then as a representative of his company in St. Paul,MN., I turned in over $18,000 in w.o. invoices for work from dec. thru Feb. workin 7 days a week 14hr days, and i kept getting the story that i would get paid when he got paid by New Age Cable, being that far away it was hard to confront him on this, and running near broke, maxing out credit cards just to keep rolling eventually made it impossible to pursue it, only thing i could do was do a good job and make sure that there was not a single reason for backcharges or other underhanded BS that i see many have experienced. i stayed in contact by phone with him on every issue that woould arise, and he insisted i start hiring people in the area for him, wouldnt very well do this of course, didnt want to be the middle man in screwing someone else. tried to get the money from New Age Cable and they just said they would doeverything in their power to get it straightened out, i figured they would would draw off of his pay, wich would be only fair, but nothing was done.
This is CABL.com posting #143265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLqT
Posted in reply to: no pay by dennisg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: no pay, Need info on whereabouts telephonyguru 3/10/2005 1:41:00 AM