Create your free account now! Sign up

Hello Everyone, Have a Glorious safe day!

(sunny) Great morning to you All! I enjoyed hanging out with everyone again. It's almost like I've come Home. WOW! Most everyone is still around, Ya'll just appear to be alot more displaced. Kinda scattered to the four corners of the earth.Any info any of you might have on everyone I know, feel free to contact me. I am going back to work in the biz!! I am coming back for the long haul. Truth is I love life ,but am tired of living off less than nuts(bigsmile) I am awaiting infomation on jobs that are demanding immediate and constant attention. If anyone I worked for or with in the past would like me to assist in achieving your goals first, Please contact me at your discretion and convenience. I am anxious to get back to living and breathing what I Love(Cable, Telecommunications ).

SHHHH!! Don't let it be known to all, But I have not been complete since I got on the porch and stopped running with the BIG DAWGS -Too much time on my hands if you know what I mean. Those of you who know me, know what I am capable of, so let's get busy. I'm open to working where I can be of the most use. I hope to speak with everyone I know in the very near future. Catch me up. Anyone and everyone, anytime. My cell # is 850-356-5298. My name is Linda Burgans for anyone who doesn't know already. I hope to get acquainted with you all again very soon. My e-mail address is (-REDACTED-) . I have resumes and a fax machine and have already begun my search for address' ,so as to present you with more of an idea about myself . Thank you for your time and consideration in advance. Great day to all and feel free to contact me. I still have stacks of cable info. we could use for example purposes educating and refreshing the material that time and the grind may have erased from our minds. Thank you
This is CABL.com posting #142437. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLdx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hello Everyone, Have a Glorious safe day! vdctec 2/22/2005 9:01:00 PM