Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where are all the stories?

I was working in Macon Ga back in 86-87 but was living out in Gray, well my neighbors were all masons, the Skinners, bunch of good ole boys well any way they were on this job and some one stole 1 of thier cement mixers now they knew who did it but didn't have any proff and they figured he had it hid behind his house but it was all fenced in with 3 or 4 nasty ole dogs in there so I went over there with a few friends in a flat bed, we dropped the trailer spun it around and coned it off, I went up to the door and told this guys wife we were running cable back to her service pole and if she had any dogs she would have to put them in, I had my climbing gear on , hard hat, and she said hey no problem, so I stood by the back gate I could hear her calling her dogs in so I opened it up walked back to the pole and climbed up, and low and behold there was a mixer up against the back of the house with a tarp over it, they told me the mixer was red and part of it was uncovered and guess what,,,I could she her watching me through the window so I screwed around up there until she turned away and I wipped out the ole camera and started snapping pictures. We loaded the truck back up and left, I gave the film to the Skinner boys and guess what, BUSTED. There's nothing worse than a thief, and with all the tools I've had stolen through the years it felt good to help some one retrieve some thing that was stolen from them.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #142336. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLbU
Posted in reply to: Re: Where are all the stories? by SCcabledude
There are 0 replies to this message