Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question about prewire or postwire

Obtain a 'flick list' from a realestate deavoloper (this bar needs 'spellcheck"). Got mine illegally after being real nice to her. They are not supposed to give this out-but it dose contain a huge list of custom builders that you can approach.
Electricians, sometimes look as if they put the fitting on with thier teeth.
My Brother in Law spent over 4K wiring his home from start to beginning-he wired cat 5, home theater and of course coax. That is not chump change, as im sure you have figured with math.
Technology-today- deserves a whole new chapter for low voltage as opposed to 20 years ago.
Last week I installed a sat dish on a custom home less that 1 year old-it was wired with 59, and daisy chained-all on a 300K home. Ask yourself why the home owner chewed a new hole in the builders butt after receiving the bill for custom services.
The last guy that wrote in hit the nail on the head, but instead-offer to wire the "model" home for just the price that is occurent with the materials used. Leave a Sh%% load of cards and do not stop knocking on doors-forget electricians-they do the wiring for free to most builders as a selling point. How many horshoe nails will they use when placing said cable-causing freq. pooling. Im not putting any elections down-I used to be one, but fact is fact.UTILIZE THESE FOR YOUR BARGAINING CHIP! Then go get your work......
Good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #142324. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLbI
Posted in reply to: Question about prewire or postwire by mmatt21e
There are 0 replies to this message