Create your free account now! Sign up

What a bunch of whimps

You know I was on steakandcheese.com this morning and I watched some of the be-headings by the Al terrorist groups, now they bound and gag the poor soul and then it takes 4 of these to hold him down and one starts cutting, now I used to slaughter pigs on the side down in Fla and I can take a 400 lb pigs head off in about 4 seconds and he's not bound and gagged with 4 guys holding him down, it didn't dawn on me how not only how spinnless these pukes were but how they all looked like some 100 lb crack heads that just crawled out of some dumpster, I would give my eye teeth to go one on one, knife in hand and see who's head hit the pavement first, it's probably the most chicken **** sight I've ever seen. I'm an Ex-Marine and was trained to fight and what to expect in battle and on the battle field, hey a fights a fight and the rule of survival fighting is there are no rules but watching these skinny little do this to another human being just made my blood boil, talk about low life spinnless, chicken **** MF's.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #142070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK7C
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: What a bunch of whimps abca 2/11/2005 11:51:00 PM
Re: What a bunch of whimps johngault 2/10/2005 3:23:00 AM
Re: What a bunch of whimps lostlineman2 2/9/2005 8:44:00 PM
Re: What a bunch of whimps cabledog 2/9/2005 8:00:00 PM