Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what egos some people have

Well we can understand that you would think that danimal was showing off. Maybe he should have dragged out a 42 foot ladder. As far as p/supply cant you see he is about 20' past that point. Ever heard of a rr crossing and 28-36' clearance required by the RR commission. Da didnt think so. So if you think that all we dawgs do is showing off. All I can say is "get the hell off the porch, cause big dawg has a little more SHOWING OFF TO DO"(nono)(bash)
This is a replacement to the bar post that I deleted because some of my brothers didnt quite understand the real meaning of the post listed below:
dEFINATLY//// SHOWING OFF/// must be //that p/s could have been done with a ladder and this SHOW OFF IS WEARING HOOKS. DA maybe he couldnt find a 42 foot ladder. Probably one of the wore out worthless old dawgs that aint got no more common sence in life but to put a pair of gaffs on. Not only that if you look close I could swear that was a wiggle stick(sawdust pumper) in his belt(rotflmao)(spin)

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141892. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK4K
Posted in reply to: Re: what egos some people have by guerillasplicer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: what egos some people have RLH 48 2/6/2005 11:00:00 PM