Create your free account now! Sign up

An Aborted DVR Upgrade

I arrived and observed a 16 ft. Travel trailer ( who was the customer )set up behind and to the rear of a warehouse.No Phone lines there. But also I checked out the install. ( loll ) Mounted to the metal siding of the warehouse in the middle.( not the customers warehouse )Not Grounded to anything but maybe the metal siding. The wires ran about 150 ft to the trailer, again not grounded to trailer frame. The other two recievers were inside the warehouse in a break room.( say another 150 ft going the other way.( going right past Strand I might add. Which by the way was where the customer worked).The installer actually ran the wires for the DVR on the initial install so I didnt have to basically do a thing except hook it up.But I had to call and verify what could and could not be done. Basically cover my butte.They are now inquiring about this job as I type. I am dying to hear more since from the time I called it in and arrived home it was no longer available on my website. I really didnt have to call because I already knew the answers to my questions I had for them but thats the way we have to cover our buttes now adays.Anyway an aborted upgrade that I wish I took my camera to. BUT its only a few miles away and I just might go back and take a few.(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #141805. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK3l
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: An Aborted DVR Upgrade Chopps 2/4/2005 7:43:00 PM
Re: An Aborted DVR Upgrade FUNNYFARM 2/4/2005 12:53:00 PM