Create your free account now! Sign up

A different kind of what egos people have

I worked for 1 jerk,I knew he was shaky but times are hard, I worked for 3 days and then quit because of a bogus contract he wanted me to sign, 4 months later there is a job posting on the bar from him, I ignore it,4 months later another one, Im bored and down as I am more not working than working because of jerks like him, so I answer the ad with a note that said I worked for you and you ripped me off, whats the use, you get out of people what you put in them. He sent me an email saying he only feels sorry for my family that depends on me for a paycheck. I sent him one back saying you know nothing about my family,and, speaking of family the way you let those daughters of yours on the job and in the way is scary,you are so lucky I did not turn you into the DHS. He did folks, no joke, he had 3 and 4 year old girls right on the edge of a catch pit while I am digging with a backhoe!!! He sent me 1 back running his mouth, I thought about it, I know to never get into a wrestling match with a pig in a pigsty, you both get muddy,and after a while you realize the pig is enjoying it. But I was bored, and wanted to see how uncouth he was, so I sent him one back. I m (clap)pressed for time right now, if yall want to hear the rest later its interesting,it gets better,let me know(spin)
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #141710. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK1O
There are 0 replies to this message