Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: western networks broken agreement

Pthpharr I don't know who you are. I started working for dave in MONTERAY,Ca a little over ayear ago.He was partnered up with another like individual dan neff [ A.K.A. the cable raisin] possibly still with World Bridge, it took me just one quick run in with him to get him to understand I wasn't going to lay down and let him try to munipilate me, I would see him do it to countless others, I would ask them why they are putting up with him,they would tell me that they already to far in dept with him and were worried about him putting their families out on the streets,Let me add that dave would first offer them all passage [plain tickets ect ect..]to get them out here the loved putting them under his thumb and making them squirm,I can still rememeber his favorite reasons for not paying his guys, Oh your guys Dailies are lost, Now you tell me how would he know that if he hadn't already seen them,WEIRD HA. Well needless to say he tryed that one with me only once.it took me about 5 weeks to collect 23,000,but I showed up there clock work every friday until he paid me, whined like agirl every time I showed up to collect my money. I was unfortunate to have worked for chad johnson Fort worth Dallas area in Pensecola as he subbed from eaton. I gave dave a week to pay me,I know were he's at I just wish I wouldn't have to chase him down like this every time to get my money.if you you need to get ahold of me to get some info just pm me awill do what i can, good luck.Oh by the the way Dave I know your reading this save us both the head ache give me acall or pm so we can get this resolved A.S.A.P if not I will be seeing you soon.(smile)(waveguy)(hammer)(roll)(crazy)
This is CABL.com posting #141685. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK1p
Posted in reply to: Re: western networks broken agreement by thpharr
There are 0 replies to this message