Create your free account now! Sign up

When the next disaster hits ////RE: Florida

I've read several different post that are all in common//"FLORIDA"
Some made money, while some lost there ###, and some are still trying to get payment for services rendered.
I am very sorry for the ones that got the shaft by shady contractors that actually planned on giving you the shaft in the beginning. The sad thing is that the (robber) new exactly what he was going to do to the sub/contractor. As we all know s##t runs down hill and picks up speed on its way. Therefore some of my brother lineman just trying to exell in this industry lost there A## in the process. Now that really hurts me deeply. All they did is give there word to provide a service for a fair barter exchange in which some of them got totally screwed out of. Now they are going broke, trying to figure out how to salvage there marriage, all because of some common damn thief that ripped us all off.
WORD/// The next time we have a crisis and the world ask for your help//THINK TWICE//Instead of giving three references on yourself: tell the guy you need six on him. And when he wants you to sign (deal), take it to your lawyer, ( dont have one), most lawyers will oversee a contract for a minamal charge of $50.
(rocket)(laser)(barf)(2gun)(ninja)
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa) (to my brothers)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141681. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK1l
There are 0 replies to this message