Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where are my posts ?

From the posting rules: "No type of solicitation for work is allowed in the discussion forums..." The rule was created because the reality is, most of the almost 40K members on here are looking for work. That's the nature of contracting. Allowing unlimited advertising to free accounts isn't practical.

In the past I tried to accomodate it, allowing one post every 6 months etc. but it was unmanageable. A few people ignore or work around whatever the rules and it's not fair to the good people who do follow them. Trying to stop people from doing it is a large headache. It ends up making everyone unhappy. Then there are the shady outfits who post something under a shill account just so they can respond that they have work in order to get around paying for an ad.

There are Seeking Work categories in the ad sections and these are free to post in once every 90 days (the duration of the ad) for Premier members. Non-Premier accounts who have been established members and really need to post an ad but don't have the $10 can e-mail me. I'm not trying to squeeze money from people, I'm just trying to make a system that is fair and workable.

This is CABL.com posting #141633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mK0z
Posted in reply to: Where are my posts ? by WmRussis
There are 0 replies to this message