Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: western networks broken agreement

D. Freman. Yourself along with Darrin and his sons, Matt, Ray, Doug, and Buzz all seen and heard what went down on the 10th day in Florida. Instead of hearing Troy I know we have ran you and your 30 men all over the United States for the past 9 days but were here now lets go to work. I hear Troy Im Davids partner and that f..king David offered you to much money and Im not working you guys. I,ll work these couple splicers here and thats it. I was floored. I had 22000 minutes on 2 phones in 28 days most of this spent directing all these men 3 diffrent times in this 10 day period. these crews were from diffrent states across U.S. the 30 were splicers and construction crews. I also had 21 drop guys. 6 ith me the others on the road. Shawn said no drops I cant make any money. If you have 50 drop guys ill let you work em. I didnt have an agreement with Shawn Byrd communications. I had it with David Eaton Western Networks and it reads . Troy we agreed at $110.00 per hour for a two man line crew, $75,00 per day for expenses for each man.we had also agreed to hirng coax splicers their rate will be $45.00 per hour.$75.00 per day for expenses for each man.we also agreed upon 1 supervisor per every 5 construction crews $30.00 per hr. 1 supervisor per every 10 splicers $30 per hr.1 supervisor per every 10 drop crews.$25.00 per hr. to drive 1 construction truck.$20.00 per hr. to drive 1 splicing truck.If PM CABLE aquires 10 or more construction crews WESTERN NETWORKS will pay $120.00 per hr.Anything over 15 splicers western networks will be paying $40.00 per hr. western networks also agree to pay pm cable $19.00 per drop also $75.00 for expenses including hotel rooms and fuel. ..... Shawn said he would try to get drops for the 6 men I had that day. stop ohers. also stop the splicers and construction crews. I had to call them all again to tell them no work after all this. we were told by David all would get paid the daily expence and hourly travel for all the time we were to held Shawn said he wasnt paying thes men anything. myself my supervisor and the 6 drop guys were told tomorrow day after day out of space part2 later.(frust)
This is CABL.com posting #141537. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKY1
Posted in reply to: Re: western networks broken agreement by freeman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: western networks broken agreement c4comm 1/31/2005 8:20:00 PM