Create your free account now! Sign up

Enough is Enough////Can we get along???????

I started this ad because a contractor thought $800 a week for a lineman was above average pay. And now after 50+ postings it has turned into old dawg vs young dawg /young dawg vs old dawg). BULL$$$$(el-torro-poo-poo).
This is wrong , as an so called old dawg; I,we should be more understanding to our little brother/sister so that he/she may have the same chance for adventure,prosperity,and basically the life of a cable dawg: that we already have experienced. As an old dawg I,We should always offer help to our little brother/sister in the telecommunications world.
On the other hand , the so called young dawg should always strive to be his/her best in this trade, Accept responsibility and take charge(dont be a slacker). AND DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK A LITTLE ADVISE== you d be suprised how many old dawgs are just waiting to give out a cable secret.
Hey lil brother, its in your hands now. You have to set the trend because it wont be long before someone calls you a Old Dawg.
As far as me I ve set the trend, now I just want to run my T-40 and do pole transfers,u/g inserts,node placements,riser guards,etc. and all the rest of the stuff that our contractor dont choose to do.
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141295. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKU7
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Enough is Enough////Can we get along??????? joystick 1/26/2005 9:02:00 AM
Re: Enough is Enough////Can we get along??????? Midwest Splicing 1/26/2005 12:53:00 AM