Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Failed Q.C. ?????

Are you guys nuts??? Here is what to do, take the three split and replace with a standard 3-1 swipe jack. then get rid of the excess cable from the prem and restore the grounding to the under side of the meter. Then put your loops under the box eliminating nine holes and compacting everything on one side of the meter. When that is complete, loop the feeder and send it back to the prem with only the one grounding block. It couldn't be any simpler than that.............................................................
....................................................................................................
ok, ok, your right. Everything I just said is total B.S. I am not an installer and have no idea how you would do it. Logic says you would keep it on the one side of the meter and use the least amount of space possible, but like someone said earlier, it might not have been possible. I would have giged for this because of the grounding cable placement. It could have been neater, but I am a splicer/COT/fiber man and I like neat, tidy work. Everything else looks good though.
LIVE WELL, LOVE MUCH, LAUGH OFTEN!
This is CABL.com posting #141212. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKTM
Posted in reply to: Re: Failed Q.C. ????? by lostlineman2
There are 0 replies to this message