Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What A Slap In Our Face ..........

You have not removed my postings as I have not made any because when I try to warn others about the criminal act committed upon me to the tune of 55,000 dollars you won't let me state who did this by deleteing my posts. You allow yourself to be manipulated by accepting the criminals terms, probably via someone with and esq. at the end of thier name if you allow thier name to be posted, yet allow them to continue to hire and post through ghost screen-names..I have dedicated my life to this trade and have a great reputation and the only way we have to keep this type of bottom feeder/conartist out of the business is via this forum. I guess since it has not happened to you and you only collect money the point is moot, however, we work very hard for our money and when we don't get it everyone DESERVES TO KNOW THE WHO'S AND WHY'S. Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. If you took the word scum personally, it was not intended that way, as I don't know you. Simply the process is at the bottom of the food chain. This is still America or should it be spelled Amerika. Sometimes this old Marine wonders. Semper Fi and if you are Irish.....SINN FEIN(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #141156. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKSS
Posted in reply to: Re: What A Slap In Our Face .......... by Admin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What A Slap In Our Face .......... FiberSlasher 1/24/2005 6:58:00 PM
Re: What A Slap In Our Face .......... skidmark 1/24/2005 12:38:00 AM