Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: digital meter

Along with the other responses// I believe you should try your very best to find the meter. Exaust every possibility solution to recover the meter. That may mean going door to door in the community that it may have been lost in. Offer a reward . Who knows it may be just sitting in someones garage and most of the time the finder wont accept the reward money anyways.
On the other hand it may be gone for good. But before I would sign any prd Id look at my (deal) and find out the difference between negligent and financial responsibility. Its like being issued a company truck to drive. You use it and and leave it down on 3rd and main for 3 days// that is negligent. On the other hand while you was across the street , some crook came up and stole the truck// now that comes under financial responsibility which is on the owner not the worker.
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKSi
Posted in reply to: digital meter by ComCon of Texas
There are 0 replies to this message