Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE???????

Yes/ You was doing a self praise//////////
----------------------DEFINITIONS-----------------------------
(1)American- the K-9, the mutt, been kicked out of every country in the past, the few, the proud, the lineman.
(2)Bitch clamp- (a) used to support a cable bearing wire, (b) Used by my O'lady once a month. (c) used on the bottom of a eight foot g/rod cut in 1/4 with a liitle assistance of concrete.
(3)CATV- (a) cable television (b)your Check wAs senT Via the mail. (c) always referrred to "Them or They" in your(deal).
(4)Gig- (a) a performance by a group of musicians in exchange for pay (b) not bonding the fifth pole in series according to RUS Specifications. (c) just another word used to avoid paying for services rendered.
(5)Self Praise-(a) A religous event (b) When one knows that the performance preformed deserved immediate gratitude.(c) when an old dawg(dog) speaks of wisdom, not for himself: but for others so that maybe they may learn from his mistakes and experiences in the Telecommunications field.
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #141071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKRv
Posted in reply to: Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? by drifterdawg
There are 0 replies to this message