Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE???????

You guys just don't get it do you. You say you'e the old dogs from the old school. Where did you get your education? Out on the job right? After your drunked up foreman got admitted to rehab and they gave you the foremans job after just 3 years on the job who did they replace you with? Your brothers sister inlaws boy, right? And so on and so forth until the early 90's when the big jobs dried up and you laid off all the brothers, sister inlaws boys.
Well what are they going to do now? you got it . Tell everyone there a lineman and screw you guys cause you just threw them out to the wolves. Well guess what, now they are screwing you guys ..big time!! I haven't seen a CATV lineman in years. There all just a bunch of wanna be's tryin to make a livin. Must ba all the lineman are too busy whinning about the good ole days on the bar to bother going out and looking for a job.
Thats why the prices are what they are. Not because of the MSO's its because there aint any body out there thats worth any more than that. Most of them aren't worth the 800.00 week.
If you guys want more money and more jobs then start cleaning up the work force instead of sittin around bitchin about it.
I get my jobs done because I hire who is willing to work and go out and do the jobs myself. Work a little harder but I make more money and alot less headaches cause I know its done right.
This is CABL.com posting #141000. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKQm
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? lostlineman2 1/21/2005 11:40:00 PM
Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? lostlineman2 1/21/2005 11:11:00 PM
Re: ATTN: LINEMAN//$800 a wk//ABOVE AVERAGE??????? drifterdawg 1/21/2005 10:54:00 PM