Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A GOOD alternative to eBay! If U ebay, U must

I have NO personal interest in Bidville WHAT-SO-EVER!

They do have MILLIONS of listings check here:

http://browse.bidville.com/browse/
See the sports category alone has over a million items. The #'s next to each category represent the total # of listings in said category. If you ad them up, right now there is 1,528,450 individual items.... I guess that is not million(s) but damn close. A lot better than overstock.com has - at last check around 50,000.

I am as straight and honest as it gets - I just want it to be known that there IS an alternative to FeeBay... They have a virtual monopoly in the online market and most people have never even heard of sites like bidville. Due to this, eBay can do whatever they want - and they do. Like the 5th annual price increase - this time fees have gone up 500% in some categories.

I did not misrepresent this site in any way - everything I said is 100 percent true.

I did list an up and coming site, I listed the strengths and even a weakness. I can see where you thought I might have a personal agenda - but I assure you, that is not the case. The only way that another site will ever get to be a true competition to eBay is if people get the word out like I was doing.

Please show me where I was not 100 percent truthful and was not completely straight. I trust that you had a reason before stating I was not.

Thanks,

Vic
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #140991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKQd
There is 1 reply to this message