Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: we better learn to say no

Couldn't agree more with you////Why were they paying 18 cents a foot for strand in 1985 verses 09 cents today?????????What the work is twice as easy!!!! (El-torro-poo-poo). Too many settled for less, a lot less. $120 a day as a sub/contractor might and that only if you live like a hermit cover the expenses incurred on a daily basis by a sub. All you guys undercutting and working for these prices are doing nothing but putting yourself in the poorhouse. I know you dont have a choice!!!! Once again (El-torro-poo-poo). This crap will never stop until we stop it. Sorry if I affended or hurt anyones feelings, but the truth is the truth.
And if anyone is wondering// I gave up working for contractors 5 years ago. Went back to home remodeling. Came back to this only as an employee with the benifits. Now when I put $58 in the 1 ton or $125 in the T-40 I use a Wright Express card, And when I need a new snap @ $5 I put on the comp charge account.
Oh yea I make more than 120 a day, a lot more.
(2gun)(upyours)(moon) thats to 09 cents a foot on strand
(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa) for my friends on the bar
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #140883. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKOt
Posted in reply to: Re: we better learn to say no by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: we better learn to say no DZW! 1/19/2005 9:52:00 PM