Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A GOOD alternative to eBay! If U ebay, U must

Nothing personal here at all(wave)

It does not compare - you are right. But it IS on it's way. FeeBay started out worse than these guys did and look at them now.

Yahoo's deal is a joke. It is kind of a pain to find and they did not support it hardly at all.

Bidville is on it's way up and I hope by the time FeeBay gets thier head out - it is too late.

Personally, I am sick of thier lack of customer service, multiple billings, and now ANOTHER increase in fees... I am doing everything I can to cut ties with FeeBay and thier greed. I analyzed my cost ratio for FeeBay... It is over 20%! When you are working with a profit margin of 30-35, it is just not worth it anymore.

If you are a seller, you have no risk in trying them out, since there are no listing fees. You only pay if you sell an item or use listing upgrades.

I am doing everything I can to get the word out... The sellers are migrating and the buyers are coming over to.

I think it is worth the time to check out.

Vic
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #140873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKOj
There are 0 replies to this message