Create your free account now! Sign up

A GOOD alternative to eBay! If U ebay, U must read

Hey all... like many sellers, I am looking at alternatives to Feebay and thier new increases. While going through the discussion boards, I came across a petition to ebay to not raise the prices. In this petition, you could read responses left by people and I found:

www.bidville.com

and decided to check them out along with all of the other sites I could find. I went to every site I could find to see what they had to offer and only bidville is any competition. They have millions of items... yes MILLIONS (not as many as feebay, but the prices are way cheaper).

*You can IMPORT YOUR FEEDBACK from ebay! (so you do not have to start over)

*There are NO INSERTION FEES! Only fees when you sell or upgrade your listing (upgrades are WAY cheaper than feebay) AND the fees you do get charged, are LESS than ebay's current ones - not to mention the new higher fees that ebay has imposed and will go into effect in Feb.

*Thier customer service seems to be great from reading the forums there and, I think I read there is even an 800 number that will give you LIVE help!

*The downside right now is, they are having server trouble due to the FLOOD of people going there. They have already said that they are working on fixing it as we speak.

I have signed up there and will be listing items very soon.

If you are a seller - you have NOTHING to lose to try them out! Since there are NO listing fees! So, the only way you get charged fees is when you sell an item (unless you choose upgraded listings (gallery, highlighted, bold, featured, etc. BUT no fee for the BIN ie. "take it now")

Sorry about all the !! and CAPS, but I am really excited that another site is doing well... It is really worth checking out.

Hopefully, eBay will lose it's sellers and the customers will follow... Tell everyone you know, email your past customers...

We are the only ones who can make this fail and the only ones who can make it WORK...

And if you are just a buyer - you should check them out just as much. Lower fees means lower costs to you.

www.bidville.com

Vic(wave)
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #140856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKN2
There are 2 replies to this message