Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Name That Hack

Greetings,

I am not offering a disclaimer prior to my opinion, nor am I apologising for past decisions concerning these lying, stealing no-good-pieces of maggot sh*t.  If this was on my job, or a job that I am also part of, here is what would happen;  I make one phone call to the F.C.C. I report the incompetent falsifying of federal documentation, period.  It is all over.  Let the people who regulate that part of the business do their job.  Not only will these scum never sweep, again, there is a good chance the next sweep job will be in the cellhouse.  Not only do half of the so-called technicians do not know what they are doing, the ignorant liars do not understand who regulates the job they do.  Why do you think one three ring binder notebook of sweep logs goes to the F.C.C.?  I have only seen two of the criminals go to federal prison for their crimes, probably because it was not their first venture into the thieving crime world, therfore, they had no second-chances, or probation options for them.  I have never seen any, not one of them return to splice and/or sweep duties.  It may sound a little harsh to most of you, and if it does I suggest you read the Federal Communications Commission Code book, we are not doing this so people have a good picture when they sit and watch stupid TV.  The dangers and damage caused by faulty equipment and improperly installed cable and electronics is what this job IS all about. 

Document their work, establishing the crime, make a phone call and go back to work.  Anybody, anywhere that does not agree with me, or would like to call me names for this can kiss my butt.  I have no respect for thieves and any one who loves them. So sorry.

Later, Petergunn. 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #140620. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKKe
Posted in reply to: Re: Name That Hack by ejlfisherman
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Name That Hack AaronFletcher 1/26/2005 10:55:00 PM
Re: Good Answer Mr Gunns nicad39113 1/23/2005 9:54:00 AM
Re: Name That Hack splicact 1/14/2005 11:04:00 PM
Re: Name That Hack huntercomm 1/14/2005 2:42:00 PM