Create your free account now! Sign up

Still Alive

Thanks for everybodys concern. I appreciate all the e-mails and calls. I've got my own place now. Looking for a new project tomorrow. My old lady has done a 180 and went back to acting like she should. Yesterday, I was at the Salon and the woman who plays Billy, Bo's ex wife on Days of Our Lives Soap Opera was in getting a tan . She had been in New York shooting the series for some time and had just got back home to South Florida where she lives. We talked for a while and I told her I was interested in acting , she gave me her # and told me to call her and she would hook me up with some casting directors in New York. I'm like cool, that works for me, may be its my foot in the door. She told me how the industry works and how I needed a SAG card and to be part of that union to really get paid like Tom Cruise , I said Tom Cruise ,hell I,m better looking than he is any how, she didn't deny that, and I said on top of that I sound just like Sam Elliot , she said yes you do, and I will be glad to help you out. Since yesterday I've been walking on air. If I ever do make it on the Big Screen I'll never forget this industry as it has fed me for many years. Maybe If I can become famous when I make my approch at the stockholders meetings I'll stand a better chance of being heard. Who knows, like Denise wrote me, when one door closes another one opens. I hope everyone has a Great Day. I was only gone from here a week, but it felt like a year. I consider this site and its many readers and writers family. See Ya!!
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #140358. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKF0
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Still Alive DZW! 1/11/2005 8:06:00 PM
Re: Still Alive lostlineman2 1/10/2005 9:53:00 PM
Re: Still Alive cabledog 1/10/2005 6:31:00 AM
Re: Still Alive semper fi cable guy 1/9/2005 8:02:00 PM
Re: Still Alive line runner 1/9/2005 3:26:00 PM