Create your free account now! Sign up

Wild Blue

Can you believe Wild Blue picked DSI (don't Stock It) to handle their distribution of their equipment. Guess that will be more no equipment for jobs. Here where I live they rarely have wire or compression fittings. The barrels,wall plates,ground block are so cheap that half the time something breaks or a fitting will not screw onto the barrel. When I found this new distributor I use, they showed me how cheap DSI realy is. Here is an email I got from a friend on Wild Blue. To install for DSI is even more of a........well lets just say "never again" . Plus they keep wanting to slash rates by yet ask for more out of the installer.

======
We are pleased to announce that we have signed RS&I and DSI to recruit and manage WildBlue dealers and installers. Both "Master Agents" have extensive experience in the Satellite, Consumer Electronics and fulfillment businesses and collectively service over 14,000 dealers and installers nationally.

The distributor for your area is DSI.
You will find their contact information in the Press Release below. We encourage you to contact them about the WildBlue opportunity in your area.

This will be an exciting year for WildBlue and its partners and we look forward to building a strong WildBlue dealer and installer network with you in rural America.

Sincerely,

The WildBlue Sales Team
========
This is CABL.com posting #140274. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKEE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wild Blue DFW Tecs 1/6/2005 8:52:00 PM