Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What do you think of Over Build areas?

After looking at your profile. I would assume that you are primarly into sales. I'll try to reply based on that imfo. I'm a lineman that depends on aireal work to survive. So please don't shoot(2gun) me if my answer(idea) ain't the one(deal) you want it to be.
Compitition(eww) is a good thing, especially for us(love), as they(boxer) duke it out; we(beerchug) enjoy the effects.
Check this out// I.E.(EXAMPLE)
CATV#1//offers free installation; CATV #2//in response offers 90 days - free HBO plus free installation; CATV#1//replies//offers free reconnect, 90 days free HBO,Showtime, & Starz: and with a signed 1yr contract, we'll waive one month bill.
All this time you will make money///Selling & Reselling the same accounts over & over. The Installer profits too////Upgrades,Downgrades, Disconnects, & Reconnects.
This will be only true if there is a market for competition?????????
If not//scratch all that bs above; just make sure that you(cool) are on the right side(poke) of the fence.

(cool)(smokin)(clap)(beerchug)(usa)

just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #140231. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKDX
Posted in reply to: What do you think of Over Build areas? by 1CallDoesItAll
There are 0 replies to this message