Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: install pay is slave labor

You sound to me like one of those guys who wants all cake jobs every day and all of them with in 5 miles of home. If you were asked to go above and beyond what is expected from you, you cry. Sounds to me like you're one of those .....do it halfed assed because I think I am worth the world. You probably have not been in this buisness more than 2-3 years topps with probably 3-4 different companies.

If thats what you want, it's real simple.....EARN IT. Put in your long days and do crap no one else will, have the attitude of I am the best and I am going to prove it. Do the kind of install that if another installer walks out there to service it, he is going to say, damn.....nice job. Thats how you get what you want. Not cry and pout about the present conditions.

There are 2 kinds of installers in any installation buisness, be it cable, satellite, telephone....what ever....
1) The kind of people in it for the long term, the ones who earn what they have
2) The kind of people in it for the quick payoff and here today and gone tomorrow.

Oh....and the crack on Bush......figured you would be a crying sniveling bed wetting liberal.
This is CABL.com posting #139963. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKzD
Posted in reply to: install pay is slave labor by inthewoods
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: install pay is slave labor inthewoods 1/6/2005 2:28:00 PM
Re: install pay is slave labor davidbickle 12/30/2004 10:23:00 PM